It's been a MINUTE ladies

Yes...I've been gone for months and I've missed this place and you guys! For those of you that don't know, I was involved in a very serious car accident that almost took my life a few months ago. I don't want to go into details, but I'm on the mend, doing much better, and trying to get back into the daily grind of things. I've finally gone back to work (but only part-time), and I want to get back into the swing of things with this blog. So please bare with me while I work on getting my mojo back.

God Bless

NCC

6 comments:

Indulgenceiskey said...

Thank God that you emerged alive. Continue to take your time on your way to a full recovery. It's good to hear from you. I wish you well.

ChocolateOrchid said...

Sorry to hear about your accident.
But I am happy to read that you are on the mend and still with us. Take care of you. We'll be here.

Anonymous said...

I found my way to this blog through NewlyNatural, and I just want to wish you a speedy recovery; thank goodness you're still here.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Take care of yourself! Get Well Soon!

Unknown said...

Glad you're recovering! I saw some pics from our girl's party and you look great! Hopefully, I'll get to see you soon!

Mavis said...

So sorry to hear about the accident and thankful that you were not lost. Praying for your continued progress in recovering and healing.

Post a Comment

Who is Nappy.Curly.Crown?

I've been natural for 23 of my 29 years on this earth and for the past 5 years consecutively. In those past 5 years, natural hair care has become a hobby and passion of mine. I created this space to help decipher the massive amounts of information about natural hair care, specifically the science of natural hair care. I'm a scientist by trade andprofession and my hope is to make this spot the go to location for information on how to get and keep your natural hair healthy.

Subscribers